I came across a great new app for kids today. Vine has released Vine for kids. Kids can scroll through an endless array of age-appropriate videos. It is a great little app for those times when you need to kill time and you have a toddler.
Great New App for Little Kids
By Phil Ayres on January 31, 2015 in Technology
About Phil Ayres
Follow Phil on Social Media
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Chief Marketing Officer of Nobilis Health in Dallas, TX. Prior to Nobilis Health, I was the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. And, before that, I was the Director of Digital Marketing at Hotels.com - also in Dallas.
- Great Keyword Research Tools for SEO
Keyword research has evolved quite a bit over the years. Some tools have come and…
- The Internet Will Disappear
Fascinating thoughts from Eric Schmidt: "There will be so many IP addresses (...) so many…
- Consumer Products that Just... Work...
Meet my clock - my alarm clock by my bedside. This is a plain old…
- Cool new Microsoft Office functionality from Windows 10
Really cool new features ahead from Microsoft Windows 10.
Phil Ayres Links
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedUnable to communicate with Instagram.
Recent Articles of Interest
- In Digital Marketing, Build Your Own Career Path
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )
Apps Books College World Series Cool Links to Wordpress featured Feedly football ftc Goodlettsville Google Google Analytics Henry Family IFTTT images Johnston Family Life Hacks to Wordpress local seo macbook Microsoft mobile mobile SEO mobile web Onedrive Phil Wordpress Site Porter Family Recently Read Revolutionary War schema SEO Trailwest Vanderbilt Vandy Baseball Wordpress Wordress
No comments yet.