Until recently, Facebook has been providing Bing as an option for those who wanted to search on Facebook. However, recently, that has changed. This appears to be a great first move for Facebook toward integrating social graph content, images, and Facebook loaded video into “more social” search results. It’s a logical move for a site […]
Archive | Social Media RSS feed for this section
Facebook dropping Bing as it’s search partner
Facebook adding a “Dislike” button?
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently announced that Facebook was looking at providing users with a “Dislike” button. I have always thought this would be a good idea. Many times, I think that Facebook users come across a political discussion. They want to express their malcontent but they don’t want to leave an over the top […]
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Chief Marketing Officer of Nobilis Health in Dallas, TX. Prior to Nobilis Health, I was the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. And, before that, I was the Director of Digital Marketing at Hotels.com - also in Dallas.
- Facebook dropping Bing as it's search partner
Until recently, Facebook has been providing Bing as an option for those who wanted to…
- Things to Learn from the Success of Retailmenot
Anyone who doesn't know what Retailmenot is in today's world is clearly hiding under a…
Phil Ayres Links
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedUnable to communicate with Instagram.
Recent Articles of Interest
- In Digital Marketing, Build Your Own Career Path
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )