Patrick Henry (1736-1799) is well known as the orator behind American independence. Hailing from Virginia, he was the Governor of Virginia. He led the opposition to the Stamp Act of 1765 and became a champion of Republicanism. He was also my 7th Great Uncle. This is how I am related to Patrick Henry:
- Hugh Henry (1720-1808) | Mary Donalson (1720-1810). Hugh was my 6th great grandfather and the first of his line in America. He was born in Virginia. And, he was the older brother of Patrick Henry.
- David Henry (1753-1846) | Priscilla E Mooring (1761-1840) David Henry was the first to migrate to Robertson County, TN.
- Isaac David Henry (1802-1834) | Elizabeth Winfield (1807-1882) Isaac was the first of this line to be born in Robertson County.
- Edward Porter (1818-1898) | Cordelia Porter (1824-1862)
- Bryant W. Porter (1845-1910) | Nancy A. Powell (1839-1901)
- Thomas Jasper Porter (1876-1951) | Maud Myrtle Rose (1881-1907)
- Willie S. Ayres (1894-1948) | Virginia Elise Porter Ayres (1904-2005)
- Bob Ayres | Marion Ayres
- Phil Ayres
No comments yet.