Source: Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Helping users easily access content on mobile Interesting article outlining Google’s position on interstitial ads on mobile web. As sites continue to try to force visitors into app usage, it’s clear that the use of banners, overlays and interstitials are on the rise in mobile web. As Google outlines […]
Tag Archives | mobile
About Phil Ayres
Phil Ayres is the Chief Marketing Officer of Nobilis Health in Dallas, TX. Prior to Nobilis Health, I was the Director of Marketing for Travelocity.com in Dallas, TX. And, before that, I was the Director of Digital Marketing at Hotels.com - also in Dallas.
- Google Breadcrumbs Update for Mobile
Another week brings another noteworthy update launched by Google around mobile search listings. This update…
- Phil's Favorite SEO Tools
Backlink Tracking Ahrefs (https://www.ahrefs.com) Keyword and Competitive Intelligence Majestic SEO (http://www.majesticseo.com) SEMRush (http://www.semrush.com) On-page Intelligence…
- Google skewing search results.
I don't think this article came as a shock to anyone. How Google Skewed Search…
- SEO Content -- Everyone's Favorite Topic
Content is king. And, it is. But, how do you get it to make money?…
Phil Ayres Instagram FeedInstagram did not return any images.
Recent Articles of Interest
- In Digital Marketing, Build Your Own Career Path
- Predicting the value of keywords in SEO
- September: A Busy Month for Google
- Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm
- Interstitials on mobile web
- Tools for determining the speed of your Site
- Phil’s Favorite Tools for Enterprise SEO’s
- Finding the John Johnston Cemetery
- Future Crimes: A Must Read in Today’s World
- Henry Porter (1824- )